Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 1

Off to a good start. Decided to leave myself some time (from my allotted 2 hours) to make this post.

You can see what I worked on this morning here:

http://www.greenodesign.com/blog/

So most of this was material I've learned at least 3 times before but never remember for very long after I quit. It's obvious that with programming (or any new language) you need to use it on a regular basis or it will be lost. I'm turning over a new leaf.

It was pretty cool to learn the File Directory tag (browse computer for file button). It was something new.

[Intimidation: 5/10]  [Cocky-ness: 10/10]

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I've been doing a LOT of work with Drupal. If you could nail down how to create some kick ass themes in Drupal... I can be throwing some business your way. Right now, I take a freebie theme from the net and hack the CSS to get what I want from it. Works but it's no replacement for a real graphic artist putting together a great theme. Keep working on this! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete